We are looking to employ a Learning and Development Coordinator (L&D) with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. As our L&D, you are expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organisational and time management skills. You should have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, one should understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce. Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organisation through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualised and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods and evaluation
- Effectively manage the training budget
- Evaluate organisational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers, and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organisation’s goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage, and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments, and best practices.
- Implement and see to the end-to-end performance management system of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in training and development management (essential).
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Certification in Human Resource and/or L&D will be an added advantage.